Monday, May 08, 2006

I are a college graduate!

I DID IT! (Okay, WE did it-- it took an extended village...) After 31 years of college, I finally got my BA! No rest for the wicked, though-- I start grad school in Counseling Psych tomorrow. Stats, one of my favorite classes, because it relates to everything and I can legitimately think KNITTING in class! I think my instructor might be a knitter, too, if I remember the interviews right.

No new news at home. Life is very boring right now, thank goodness. I got my 25 year chip, that was news. And I'm finishing my first ever knit lace (worsted-weight ribbon yarn, bottom part of a tee-sweater). I messed up the 2nd row, decided to change the pattern to fit, think I like it better. Progress, not perfection, and glad of it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Magic Girl said...

Congrats and Whoo-Hoo!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Hey, good for you! Better late than not at all. My SIL finally got her high school diploma at 30 y.o.

AND, huzzah for getting your 25-year chip. THAT'S at least as big an accomplishment, if not a bigger one!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home