Friday, May 20, 2005

WHEW!

Okay, okay, it sounds dumb, but these 12 hour weeks are exhausting! I think it's the learning curve (besides the hour drive & walk each way.) Right now I'm at the "duh" stage, where everything looks familiar and they trust me much more than they should. Given my druthers, I'd re-fanitulate the office at this point. I mean, 2 calendars, neither of which have all the appointments? It doesn't help we're spread through 3 offices, not counting the labs. Good news: they submitted a proposal based on my thesis!

In other news, been working almost exclusively on the Aibhlinn, just to clear out a PIP. The cleaning crew that came through Wednesday (part of hubby's b-day present, since he's the primary housekeeper and not very thrilled with the job lately) has got me on a roll, wanting to simplify. Resisting urges to start new PIPs-- or I'd like to at least finish 2 for every 1 I start. It doesn't help to see all the raw data on impulsivity at the lab. Do they know I'm a yarn addict? I try to bring the same PIP (Pink Obsession socks) so I don't blow my cover.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home