Friday, July 01, 2005

Pat, pat, pat

Patting myself on the back for all the finished projects recently! (How many calories in back-patting???) Seems to go in waves... Not STARTING projects-- that's a constant-- but the being in the midst of a whole slew and finishing a whole slew. Here's the latest batch, the stuff I've been doing while sick & on vacation (which sort of overlapped some, since I'm still battling the sinus part, but what the heck, I'm pretending I'm on the beach in the Bahamas, just with a library and knitting store at hand!) The intarsias on the right aren't felted yet-- heck that one isn't even finished knitting! I'm still waiting for the next yarn shipment, making these little cellphone carriers for xmas presents testing that Dancing Chics pattern (see the link in the Felted Bag KAL.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And the requisite cat photo, El Ruperto playing in the spice cabinet last night! If only this were video, he went round & around a couple times, only knocked 1 jar over, though waaaay in the back-- we'll find it if/when we ever move.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Plain Jane said...

Oh, wow!! Look at that Unbiased Bag - beautiful!! And the Dancing Chics & Goats are turning out neat too.. I've got to get hopping and catch up! {g}

10:52 AM  
Blogger PnP said...

Wow, I love your tweaked bag. I tried to follow the "pattern" link and didnt see a pattern. If its there, id love to have it!

Terrific work!

8:43 AM  
Blogger PnP said...

oops, if you are able to send the pattern, my email is rittlette@yahoo.com. :-)

8:44 AM  
Blogger Gabriela said...

Hi Kim! I love your bag.
Gabriela

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home