Sunday, June 12, 2005

Duh...


If I did this right, we should now be looking at... something. I forget what. A picture-- that's it! I think this is either a purse or a cat. If it has ears and a tail... well, knowing my knitting that doesn't rule anything out.

In other news, I volunteered to teach adult swimming at the local pool in the evenings for the next 2 weeks (except Wednesdays, when there's swim meets.) Spent today adapting the curriculum. It should look good on the resume, and I just have a ball teaching swimming-- teaching anything! The people are great, it's a worthwhile cause, and I'll get my free membership renewal again! Though it will cut down a bit on free time, and supper. Which is okay since I feel like my own personal flotation device about now...

Well, I guess I didn't do it right! ACK! You'd think for someone who'd learned alot it still wouldn't be such a painful process! OMG OMG, I might have something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home