Monday, June 27, 2005

Ahhhhh...

Have I mentioned yet that I'm on VACATION? Of course the folks at work probably think last week was my vacation, but if Robbie hadn't given me the evil summer cold/flu... Getting over that was much more work than work, and it's STILL hanging around! The only thing worse would've been having it this week!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

To keep Norm company, here's Rupert! He's sitting on the red scrap afghan I made for the sporty little Grand Am I totalled over Winter Break down at the bottom of our hill. The snow plow stopped short of de-icing the hill, but of course I didn't notice that until I was going down the hill. Luckily I started spinning in circles and slewing sideways or I would've gone straight into some trees, or into the creek had I missed the trees. The car worked great, but the body was totalled. I just sat there with the heater on, listening to some tunes, waiting for the hubby to get the tractor and pull me out of the ditch. Meanwhile the snowplow came by and sprayed me with salt. Anyway, I got a fab afghan out of the deal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home